We offer the following features in Exam Preparation
- GMAT – 2500 AED + 5 % VAT, Duration – 36 Hours
GMAT Prep Course :
For management studies in the world’s popular universities, a core requirement is The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). The GMAT prepares students for studying in these world-class universities by accessing each student’s potential and capability to pursue management education at global management schools. The GMAT score demonstrates the academic potential for success by measuring higher-order analytical skills encompassing several types of reasoning, preparing students to think critically and logically within the stipulated time. The GMAT is not an IQ test, nor is it a test of business knowledge, English vocabulary, or advanced computational skills, as these are expected to be developed during university education. The GMAT is rather meant to assess skills never explored during school or undergraduate education, but which are necessary in the context of the working world. The GMAT scores are accepted by more than 5,000 management institutions across the world!!
Every Sunday, Time: 7-9 pm, GMAT & MBA Admissions Introductory Workshop – Bur Dubai:
Understand more about the GMAT test and business school applications in an interactive seminar.
LLCC the best coaching institute by each student who has been offered the course, takes pride in its success in student’s high scores and dream university placements. We offer the right guidance and comprehensive support for the GMAT examination, by not only teaching but mentoring each student until test day. Our first aim is our students’ satisfaction.
LLCC offers Group Courses and Individual Courses, as per requirements. To perform well on the test, candidates need to possess basic English reading and writing skills, as well as basic math knowledge.
If you expect an experience that’s at once highly professional and deeply nurturing, we invite you to take on the GMAT at LLCC, to ensure you are accompanied by the most committed team you could wish for!
GMAT Test Structure and Scoring :
The GMAT exam is comprised of four sections – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal. At the test center, just before your exam begins, you can select the order in which you want to complete the sections.
|GMAT TEST SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||QUESTION TYPES||TIMING|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 Topic||Analysis of Argument||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 Questions||Multi-Source
|Quantitative||31 Questions||Data Sufficiency
|Total Exam Time, not including breaks or
|3 hours, 7
Three options will be available for your exam’s section order:
• Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal (original order)
• Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
• Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
Mini GMAT or GMAC Executive Assessment Test
GMAC has heard from many students and has come up with a new product called GMAC Executive Assessment. GMAC Executive Assessment is designed for Executive MBA programs. The test has new ways to evaluate candidates for admission. Since many years Executive MBA programs across the world were struggling to take a decision about making GMAT compulsory or putting any standardized tests on the way of applicants, and finally these programs found a way to evaluate candidates applications based on the score of GMAC Executive Assessment. It is believed that the applicants who may find it difficult to score on GMAT will be able to prepare for GMAC Executive Assessment considering their busy schedule. The GMAC® Executive Assessment is similar to GMAT in various ways yet is believed to be an easier alternate. Now, if you are curious enough to know more about the GMAC® Executive Assessment. We at brighter prep would like to take an opportunity to brief you with certain similarities and difference between both GMAC Executive Assessment and GMAT.
- Computer Adaptive Test: Many GMAT applicants think and over think during the test about the question’s difficulty level as the applicants are aware that each question they answer correct, the next will be difficult leading the applicant to score high. But an easy question on the test demotivates the test taker. GMAC® Executive Assessment, however, takes this mental stress away.
- Score: GMAT scores you out of 0 – 60 and finally gives you a score out of 800. GMAC® Executive Assessment scores you out of 0-20 and finally gives you a score out of 200.
- Length of test: GMAT test takers have been complaining since years about the long duration of the test that is at times torturous to test taker. GMAC® Executive Assessment has taken care of this problem. GMAC® Executive Assessment is shorter than GMAT, valuing the time spend not only for preparation but also on final test day.
Let’s observe GMAC Executive Assessment content further
|IR- integrated reasoning||Verbal||Quantitative|
|30 mins||30 mins||30 mins|
|12 questions||14 questions||14 questions|
|No break||No break||No break|
- Test bookings and cancellations: GMAC Executive Assessment allows you to book the test 24 hours prior the test date. However, no matter when you book you will pay extra to book for GMAC Executive Assessment than GMAT. While GMAT fee is $250, GMAC Executive Assessment is $350. The extra fee does take care of many factors such as rescheduling, or additional score reports. There is no extra charge to reschedule GMAC Executive Assessment or order additional reports. If you had a bad test day, and now you want to retake the test just the next day, GMAC Executive Assessment make this possible unlike GMAT. However, you are allowed to repeat the test only once.
- Acceptance of GMAC Executive Assessment: Being a new product, the acceptance of GMAC Executive Assessment is yet limited to six universities. (certainly the good ones) London Business School (United Kingdom), INSEAD (France), the University of Hong Kong, CEIBS (China), University of Chicago (Illinois, USA) and the Columbia University (New York, USA) Now, there you have a big question for us about preparation. As mentioned earlier, brighter prep makes all efforts to make students comfortable with all doubts.
- Preparation for GMAC Executive Assessment: As yet GMAC Executive Assessment has not declared the official material. However since we are aware that the GMAT pattern is kept intact, we still can help the applicants with specialized sessions for GMAC Executive Assessment.