We offer the following features in Exam Preparation
- IELTS – Refresher Program – General / Academic
- IELTS – Regular Program – General / Academic
- IELTS – Personal Program – General / Academic
IELTS Preparation Course
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency designed for non-native English language speakers.
IELTS is jointly managed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Council and IDP Education Pvt Ltd. IELTS is one of the two major English-language test in the world, the other being the TOEFL.
Two versions of the IELTS Training Courses: Academic and General
The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals. This includes doctors and nurses who want to study or practice in an English-speaking country.
The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
LLCC offers affordable and comprehensive IELTS preparatory classes. LLCC IELTS classes aim at providing the complete skill set required of the IELTS examination. The focus is on all the four modules: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. Every week focuses on one module. With group and one-on-one teaching methods, our goal has always been to help each student score high on the IELTS exam.
All IELTS candidates must complete 4 modules:
|Listening||30 mins||4 Sections||40 items|
|Reading Academic/Reading general training||60 mins||3 Sections||40 items|
|Writing Academic/Writing general training||60 mins||2 Tasks||150 & 250 words per task|
|Toatal test time||2 Hrs 45 mins|
The first 3 modules: Listening, Reading and Writing must be completed in one day. The speaking module may be taken 7 days before or after the other modules.
- Our IELTS trainers are highly trained and skilled people who share a passion for teaching the methods required to succeed at the test.
- Our trainers are able to understand the challenges you face with the test itself and help you develop the required skill set required for you to excel in the IELTS.
- During the IELTS classes
- Students learn to listen, find the correct answers and write them quickly. Each student is trained in listening and taking the notes at the same time.
- Students are provided practice in scanning and finding answers in reading passages quickly. They are made to paraphrase and recognize paraphrased answers.
- Each student is made to build speeches on any topic and later made to deliver them quickly and fluently
- Students are made to know what the pitfalls and traps are in the exam and being able to avoid them. They are made to build on the existing vocabulary and help in developing a more academic range.
- IELTS aspirants who score below 3 in the Diagnostic Test would need to take an English Course prior to attempting the IELTS.
IELTS Group Courses consist of:8 core classes of 3 hours each (Weekends) plus 8 Hours of Optional Review Sessions.
12 Core Classes of 2 hours each (Week Days) plus 8 Hours of Optional Review Sessions.
Include 4- comprehensive Practice Tests (3- Extra optional Tests )
Each week the classes shall focus on one particular module. Each module has different structures and skill sets that are required and as such the classes are designed to cater to the requirements that need to be met.